BACK.jpg

MICROWAVES.

Microwave ovens involve radiation and using them could be one of the worst things you can do.

A microwave works by emitting a form of electromagnetic radiation called magnetrons. This electromagnetic radiation forces water molecules in your food to vibrate. Once the water molecules are vibrating at an incredible speed, they create molecular friction that in turn, creates heat. 

During this process, however, water molecules are torn apart and vigorously deformed. When our bodies are exposed to microwaves, they are subject to the same deformities as the water molecules. This causes us to experience what is known as “microwave sickness”. 

Microwave frequencies have a greater effect on the brain than any other part of the body because their frequencies are very similar. Microwaves should not be used. Being near a microwave can be especially dangerous to expectant mothers, babies, children, the elderly or anyone suffering from an illness.

When you have been exposed to high levels of microwave radiation, you may experience impaired cognition, nausea, vision problems, depression and irritability, weakened immune system, headaches, dizziness, insomnia and / or sleep disturbances, frequent urination and extreme thirst.

Chronic exposure will manifest itself through high blood pressure, headache, dizziness, eye pain, sleeplessness, irritability, anxiety, stomach pain, nervous tension, inability to concentrate, cataracts, reproductive problems and cancer. 

These chronic symptoms are eventually succeeded by adrenal exhaustion, arterial blockage and heart disease.

 

ITS EFFECTS ON FOOD.

Microwaving greatly depletes the nutritional content of food, as well as creating carcinogenic substances in them. The degeneration of food through microwaving causes an elevation of bad cholesterol, a drop in white blood cells due to our immune system’s inflammation response, and a decrease in red blood cells and hemoglobin levels. 

Lastly, dishes that are made specifically for use in microwaves leak BPA, which is a xenoestrogen that has been linked to breast cancer.

The solution to all of these problems is to get rid of your microwave. Cook or reheat your food the conventional way. It will also taste much better.