- FDA approves GMO pigs for food, drugs and transplants.
- Acai Berries: They support a healthy immune system, digestive system, cardiovascular function and
help maintain optimal cognitive function.
- ISRIB: A new experimental drug that i supposed to reverse age-related cognitive decline.
- Astaxanthin: A much more powerful antioxidant than vitamin E and C.
Improves Brain Health
Protects Your Heart
Keeps Skin Glowing
Enhances Your Workout
Boosts Male Fertility
Supports Healthy Vision
- Singapore: Restaurant first to serve lab-grown chicken.
- Carnitine is an amino acid crucial to fat metabolism that helps improve metabolic flexibility, reduce systolic blood pressure and waist circumference.
- The Eye-Brain Connection: Glaucoma and Alzheimer’s disease are often linked together, with glaucoma occurring first. Similarly, cataracts are a manifestation of your innate immune response against both acute and chronic infection (Thomas Lewis, author of “The End of Alzheimer’s: The Brain and Beyond.”)
- World’s most toxic meat: Cultured meat grown from human cells. It poses tremendous risks to global health as ultra-processed foods have been robustly linked to obesity, ill health and early death.
Living animals are eliminated and replaced with patented plant-derived and cell-based lab-grown alternatives. Start-ups are working on or have already launched meatless soy-based burgers and lab-grown steaks, shrimp, pork and chicken.